For the feedback to be accepted and tracked here are some of the regulations (via the NARI website)
- Reports would be submitted directly to NARI by mail or via our website.
- The ratings would be based on an Alpha rating system from A to F, clients will measure the following:
Quality of Work
- Price paid will not be a consideration
- Work needs to be performed to submit a rating
- Ratings can be submitted by anyone who had work performed by the contractor/service provider
- Random verifications will be conducted to verify the veracity of the ratings
You can see more rules and regulations on the NARI site. As your Columbus, Ohio general contractors we feel that receiving an award directly recognized by our clients is the highest compliment. We take pride in our work and every home renovation or remodeling project we take on. NJW has been the recipient of this prestigious award from 2005-2013! We are proud to be a part of an organization that recognizes contractors based on client feedback!
We currently build in Westerville, Worthington, Whitehall, Upper Arlington, Powell, Pickerington, New Albany, Lancaster, Hilliard, Gahanna, Dublin, Bexley, Columbus and all of Central Ohio.