As your Columbus, Ohio home improvement company, we want to talk about kitchen remodels. Whether you are ready to pull the trigger or just in the “dreaming” stage, we feel that this planning guide is very helpful.
Here are some steps the article outlines that will be beneficial when it comes to planning out your kitchen renovation or remodel:
- Planning Tips: Your kitchen should reflect your lifestyle. Start by thinking about how you use your kitchen and what you need and want on a daily basis.
- Setting Budgets: Create a wish list, find out what’s available and choose backup options.
- Kitchen Design and Layout: Add beauty and function with counter top layouts, kitchen design ideas and lighting trends.
- Choosing Materials: Learn how to shop for materials and products that fit the goals of your kitchen remodel and get a realistic idea of the costs.
- Hiring and Managing Pros: (we obviously are partial to this one and happen to know some really wonderful professionals…wink wink) A kitchen renovation isn’t for most weekend warriors. It can take weeks or months to complete and might involve a general contractor, designers, plumbers or even architects.
Whatever stage you are in, we know homeowner references are invaluable when searching for a kitchen professional. You want genuine feedback from real people who have lived through a kitchen renovation project with the designer/firm you’re considering. We invite you to check out our references any time!
We currently build in Westerville, Worthington, Whitehall, Upper Arlington, Powell, Pickerington, New Albany, Lancaster, Hilliard, Gahanna, Dublin, Bexley, Columbus and all of Central Ohio.