It is that time of year….SUMMER! This means cookouts and large outings with friends and family. As your remodeling company Columbus, Ohio, we want you to offer up some of our favorite outdoor entertaining tips.
- Have a seat– Comfortable seating is key; great padding on the chairs will encourage your guests to sit back and enjoy themselves!
- Be shady: Outdoor umbrellas and pergolas keep your guests protected from the sun and also define spaces
- Keep it simple: Backyard picnics are best when kept simple; salad, fresh fruit and cold drinks won’t steer you wrong!
- A touch of class: Floating Peonies and gardenias make pretty centerpieces, you can just pour water into a large serving platter and trim the stems off and voila, you have an instant outdoor centerpiece.
- Just relax: Seating is important to ensure everyone is relaxed and having a good time. A seat, doesn’t have to mean a chair, it can mean a tree stump, ottomans or benches. You just need a spot where people can take a load off and visit!
- Lights, camera, action: Make sure you provide plenty of lighting, it can really create a beautiful ambiance… i.e. paper lanterns hanging from a tree, candle lined tables etc.
These tried and true tips will help make your outdoor party a success with less stress! After all, guests shouldn’t be the only ones who get to relax and enjoy the festivities… you should too! The better prepared you are, the smoother it will go!
If you are looking to create an outdoor space that your guests won’t soon forget, contact us and see how we can help! We currently build in Westerville, Worthington, Whitehall, Upper Arlington, Powell, Pickerington, New Albany, Lancaster, Hilliard, Gahanna, Dublin, Bexley, Columbus and all of Central Ohio.