At NJW we often hear “We want a great space to entertain”, so we thought we would take it upon ourselves to find some key tips to help keep your guests entertained and comfortable. As your home additions remodeling specialist, we know a thing or two about entertaining!
Once your residential renovation is complete, here are some great ideas to ensure your guests have a great time:
CHOOSE GUESTS WISELY
- Only invite people that will add positivity to the party
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Keep it stress free and attainable, don’t overwhelm yourself
COMFORT IS KEY
- Make sure your guests are comfortable, take their jackets and handbags upon arrival- Pour them a drink, and show them where the appetizers are
TAKE YOUR TIME
- Start with some appetizers and allow your guests to get to know one another, talk, and mingle…then slowly move into a main course food
KNOW YOUR GUESTS
- Are any of them vegetarian? Do any of them have allergies? Plan the dinner menu accordingly
- hors d’oeuvres in the kitchen, drinks on the patio, dinner in the dining room, let your guests flow throughout your home, it keeps it interesting
- Don’t get too caught up and forget to enjoy yourself, if guests see the host stressed and not enjoying themselves they will feed off that too and not be as comfortable
Remember to contact NJW when choosing a residential renovation company, we take pride in our work and strive to be the very best contactors columbus ohio offers.